Applying the newest methods, in Dental Art Clinic we treat patients of all age groups. A successful orthodontic treatment is based on the following points:
- full teeth examination;
- profound analysis and calculation of orthodontic x-ray, teeth impressions and digital pictures of patient’s teeth and face;
- prediction of maxillofacial bone growth (during growth period);
- ortho plan creation
- Sapphire braces
- Metal braces
- Braces Damon
- Glossal braces STB
- Glossal braces Win
- Braces Incognito
- Technology Invisalign
- OrthoCAD – 3D
- Plate on teeth
- System Aqua- splint
- Recommendations for hygiene in the period of orthodontic treatment
- Correction overbite
- Braces installation
While treating patients with milk occlusion or mixed dentition as well as a preventative measure against dontoalveolar anomalies our orthodontist uses a variety of ortho systems and functional appliances that help to:
- normalize child’s breath (from mouth into nasal);
- correct speech abnormalities;
- progress round mouth muscle and normalize lip-seal;
- eliminate infant type of swallowing;
- correct lower jaw arrested development and normalize its position;
- eliminate pernicious habits (finger sucking or sucking of dummy or other things);
For patients with secondary dentition and adults we use sapphire, metal, ceramic, lingual braces as well as Invisalign and Incognito ortho systems.
Lingual ortho systems are becoming more and more popular with adult patients nowadays as such systems are invisible. This attracts those patients who will never undergo treatment on vestibular braces.
If compared to other aesthetic orthodontic systems, for instance Invisalign, lingual braces have an obvious advantage as they make it possible to correct all bite abnormalities irrespective of their gravity. Lingual braces are also successfully applied when ortho treatment is only a preparatory stage to prosthetics, when we need to align teeth, correct teeth angle and create room for dental bridges or implants.
But after lingual system is applied the patient needs to go through the adaptation period when they get used to the system.